As family lawyers, we see so many divorces that end up in court and tragedy because the two people can’t communicate. So often, they are both good people whose relationship has broken down, but they end up hating each other, blaming the kids, and spending a fortune because they can’t talk to each other.
There is now a co-parenting app that can change your life!
“Our Family Wizard” is a court-approved website and mobile app specifically designed to manage co-parenting, prevent conflict and solve the challenges that come with having separate households.
• Expense log – upload receipts and track expenses, medical costs, child support to keep crystal clear records, helping to reduce financial stress.
• Shared calendars – useful for planning holidays, parenting time, events, schedules, appointments and meetings with your co-parent to avoid conflict, confusion or miscommunication.
• Message storage – use the app to message your co-parent, children, third-parties or professionals, ensuring all of your correspondence is securely recorded and accessible (message cannot be edited, deleted or retracted).
• ToneMeter – an optional extra service available for just $10.00 a year, is an especially useful tool for communication. The tool flags emotionally charged sentences to encourage positive and mindful communication.
• Journal – allowing for private or shareable entries, the journal lets you record thoughts and insights, emotions, notable happenings or family records.
“Our Family Wizard” has a number of pricing and subscription plans, available on their website, with a 30-day risk free guarantee.
Remember, the most important people in a divorce are children. It’s important that you put your child’s needs first and to act in their best interests. This app can help you to do so, while maintaining open and positive communication.
If you have or are currently going through a separation, you need to get the best legal advice possible. Call Martin Bullock Lawyers at 02 9687 9322 to book a consultation.