Martin Bullock Lawyers can represent you in Local Court and assist with the following matters:
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Drink driving offences (for low, medium and high-range PCA offences)
- Issues relating to the Motor Accidents Authority
- Small claims under $10,000
- Civil matters with claims of up to $60,000
- Criminal / summary prosecutions
- Committal hearings
- Juvenile prosecutions
- Certain family law matters
- Coronial inquests / inquiries
- Licensing matters
- Certain industrial matters
- Local Court Appeals
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced litigation lawyer in Parramatta.
Click here to download our Going to Court for a Criminal Matter eBook.
Click here to download Police Charges Obtaining References eBook.