Going into business is exciting but the necessary processes and checks involved to establish a business can become overwhelming. There are many things to consider including:
- Developing a business plan
- Market research
- Form of ownership
- Record keeping
- Statutory obligations
Starting a business is risky. However, such risk can be minimised by in-depth research and planning and good professional advice. It is also important that you bring to a new business qualifications and experience, and personal qualities such as hard work, self-confidence, discipline and enthusiasm.
At Martin Bullock Lawyers we can provide assistance for a range of commercial and business legal matters, including:
- Legal advice if you are starting a business
- Advice in regard to business structures including partnerships, trusts and corporations
- Business name registration
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Buying and selling a business
- Lease agreements
- Guarantees and security documents
- Bankruptcy and debt collection
- Estate and succession planning
- Advice in regard to business management and administration
- Employment law including employment contracts, employee rights, unfair dismissal and confidentiality agreements
- Administrative law
- Copyright and intellectual property law
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
- Corporate and commercial litigation in Court
- Advice in regard to tax law including capital gains tax
- Advice for non-profit organisations and charities
- Corporate mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and sales
- Lending agreements & the securities market
- Employee share and; option schemes
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced business lawyer in Parramatta.
Click here to download our Employment eBook.
Click here to download our Building Disputes factsheet.
Click here to download our Defamation factsheet.