As you know, our principal Greg Martin lectures in Contracts at Western Sydney University. He also attends regular seminars and chairs seminars for lawyers in some of the more esoteric areas of contract law.
As Greg says:
Contracts are the cornerstone of capitalism. Every single transaction we engage in is based upon contract law. If your lawyer isn’t an expert on contracts, then you need a new lawyer!
Greg will be chairing a seminar on 14 March 2019 in the city which will cover some very specialised topics, including:
- When is an Unsigned Contract Enforceable
- Contract Disputes and Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Insolvency Provisions in Contracts
- Common Law Rights to Terminate A Contractual Relationship
- Interplay Between Risk, Liability, Limitation of Liability and Indemnities
- Statutory Intervention
- Cross Jurisdictional Contracts
- Variation of Contracts
If you want more information about contracts or indeed any commercial transaction, then Greg Martin at Martin Bullock Lawyers is your go-to bloke.
For information about the Legalwise seminars, such as those chaired by Greg Martin, visit https://www.legalwiseseminars.com.au.
Otherwise, give us a call on 9687 9322.