As you know, Greg Martin lectures at Western Sydney University in Contracts and Criminal Law, and has previously lectured in Advanced Torts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
What you may not know is that Greg chairs legal seminars and presents papers to other lawyers. He is an expert teaching other legal experts.
Greg recently chaired a conference on Contract Law. The conference addressed wonderful topics like:
- When is an unsigned contract enforceable?
- Contract disputes and dispute-resolution clauses.
- Ipso facto clauses and insolvency.
- Terminating a contractual relationship.
- Risk liability limitation of liability and indemnities.
- Statutory intervention in contract law.
- Cross-jurisdictional contracts.
- Variation of contracts.
Some of the presenters included Senior Counsel, Junior Counsel, and partners of large city legal firms.
If you need an expert in Commercial Law or Contract Law to draft your contracts or your deeds, then you need someone who teaches other lawyers.
Contact Greg Martin on (02) 9687 9322.